Tuesday 5 June 2012

Pearls pearls pearls!

Two new bracelets made, both with Swarovski Pearls and gold/pewter threads. The black reindeer leather bracelet has 8 pearls and a regular single braid, whilst the turquoise has 7 pearls with one single and two double gold strands braid.


17cm x 2.5 cm

18 cm x 2.5 cm

As I am writing this the jolly postman brings me a longed for package of sterling silver balls; 4mm and 2.5mm!!! Yaay! Together with a new plum coloured reindeer suede...oh my mind is eagerly thinking of ideas and styles to do.

The above bracelets will be sold for the months of June and July at an introductory price of $70.
These designs can be made on any coloured leather and also with silver threads and many different coloured Swarovski pearls.

I will take photos of the different colour pearls available, but i think my favourites are the cream pearls, silver balls and dark purple pearls.

What colour combination would you like to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment