Monday 18 March 2013

A tranquil morning...

The kids, well half of them :) have gone to school with hubby and the calmness that fills the house is fantastic. The little ones are on the sofa watching sesame street and I have, still in pjs, plunked myself with a cup of coffee in front of the computer, with some gorgeous music on... Aaaaaah, lovely!

The house looks like a tornado has struck after this morning's stress, but that will have to wait. Got to make the most of this moment! As long as it will last I will stay here.... be it only for 5 minutes it will be great.

The market yesterday was both a little disappointing and successful. The disppointing bit was that it was soooo very quiet. Hardly anyone through and that makes long 4 hours. It was successful in the fact that I met some lovely people who I think were the reasons that I was there yesterday. I always try to think of the reason why things happen or why you meet some people just in the right time... I go with the belief that everything has a meaning, although sometimes it is very hard to see and even incredible to imagine. But yesterday there were a few key people that have inspired me and re confirmed the path I am on , so yes very successful indeed.

The phone rings, the youngest has fallen and is crying and the doorbell has rung with a delivery of more material (yay!) so my time of bliss I feel is running out so better post these new pictures of the North Star Design and say have a fabulous day, cheers ...



North Star Collection


Orange


 Cerise Pink


Yellow


Dark Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment