Monday 4 March 2013

Colour Therapy!

My latest retail stockist, Red Hill House, must love colours as my as I do! And I have to say, these colours look fantastic together. It definitely cheers me up!

Most of the colours in the pictures are as true to the real colours you can get. Although, I don't know why but blue and purple shades are really difficult to capture true to what they are in real life... mind you, these pictures are taken just with my iphone in all haste before sending them off today.

Love going to the post office and sending parcels off, and today I am not only sending these but also a tea order to another customers. A really nice feeling.

So here is a colourful and contemporary take on the traditional 3 waves Sami bracelets:


The colours in the photos are (below photo left to right); natural (above photo more of a true colour), pink, purple (same with the purple), turquoise (and same there), green, yellow, orange, red and the last colour is supposed to be tan, a little hard to see.










A lovely break to all those black, dark and vintage browns that I have been making. Thank goodness that we all have different tastes, how boring would life be otherwise.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment