Saturday 4 May 2013

Finally back on the computer...

After moving out 3 weeks ago, temporary accommodation for a week and then moving into our new home 2 weeks ago, today we finally have both phone and internet.

As a result of numerous phone calls to Telstra after they message me that there is a working phone line, a technician came and found the fault with the wiring in the house. And voila, we have contact!

Now, the unpacking is still calling me, but I just have to touch base on my blog and show a couple of things that I am working on that have been ordered.


Finished is an olive reindeer leather bracelet in the 4 wave style but slightly wider braid as a result of the extra silver/pewter threads in the braid. 19cmx2.5cm


A dark red Stockholm design reindeer leather bracelet 18cmx2cm


Still working on these Stockholm design bracelets (red and turquoise) as well as the turquoise necklace out of reindeer suede. 
I just love how the colours of the suede really comes alive in this style. Hard to capture with a camera though.

Now back to the last boxes... always the hardest to unpack! Then finish these off so I can send them away. 

Cheers








No comments:

Post a Comment