Friday 5 July 2013

A little bit more Scandinavia in Melbourne...

So very happy to announce the new retailer Gypsy River  about to get their stock of the Sami reindeer leather bracelets. There will be brown, turquoise, natural and white 3 wave bracelets in stock. Below I have photographed the brown and the turquoise... soon ready with the other 2 colours.

As you may be aware of by now, the bracelets are made with the silver / pewter threading or the weave and they all have the shed (emphasise the shed as the reindeers actually shed their horns seasonally) buttons.


Now time to finish off the rest...

Welcome Gypsy River to the Scandinavian family :)

4 comments:

  1. love them.....Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After two years of love I lost my bracelet. Not ok. Like to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, That is a whole lot of love :)
      If you head to my fb page Swede Little Things or instagram Swede Little Thing I have posted the markets I will be at. Tomorrow we are the Swedish church in Melbourne again at the Christmas Bazaar. Alternatively, I have an etsy shop (etsy.com.au) where you can purchase my things. Thanks :)
      Cheers
      Helene

      Delete