Monday 29 July 2013

Life in Style...

For anyone who is part of the wholesale and retail world you most likely would know what the Life in Style trade expo is. For those who don't it is a huge trade expo with all different wholesalers showing their fabulous items such as clothing, jewellery, accessories, design and furniture etc etc.
Swede Little Things will be there as part of the family run Nordliving together with some beautiful porcelain jewellery (Sagen) and lots and lots of Sandgren's clogs!

Make sure you come and visit the Nord Living stand if you are planning to come this week. Oh yes, of course.... Thursday to Sunday at Melbourne Race course, but you will need to be part of the trade as it isn't opened for the general public.

I will be there on Sunday as on Saturday I will be part of the retail team at Nordliving shop in South Melbourne and the two days before that, well I have my little darlings... don't really need to add more there.
I am really looking forward to it, although it is somewhat nerve wrecking as your heart and soul of what you love and have created is out there ready for everyone to see... and hopefully love enough to place orders for their shops.

So I still have my sign and flyers to finish off and print but I am going to finish this post with a quick look at the latest updated sign (which most likely will be changed many more times till I am totally happy with that).




No comments:

Post a Comment