Thursday 18 July 2013

Mid-Winter 'spoil yourself' special...

Even though the winter here in Melbourne has been anything but cold I still feel that it is time for a spoil yourself special.
So I have decided to put all my designs, those pre-made as well as custom orders, on a 25% off sale.
That is 25% off the RRP, not the Fb or blog prices.

Here is a selection of the different designs:




For those who wondered how the new dark navy, I should really call it Midnight Blue, turned out...

I think it gives a warmer depth than just plain black, what do you think?

Here is also a picture of my son's (Oskar, 5) new bracelet that he had asked to me to make. He is really into red, which is sooo nice I think :)


And I know that I most likely have already posted a picture of Hugo (now 1,5) with his, but I just have to do it again. This was taken about 6 months ago.



This guy will not let me take it off so he bathes and sleep with it on. A great experiment to see how it wears and so far it hasn't looked better.
Here it is now with 6 months wear and tear by a toddler... add drewl and what not that has gone on it...

It is a classic to have captured one of the lego guys (think Robin) in his clutch as he just love lego just like his two big brothers.




No comments:

Post a Comment