Tuesday 6 August 2013

Days after the trade show...

Wow, what a fantastic trade show in such a beautiful building! So prefer being there rather than the showgrounds, no comparison!

I think the beautiful building reflected on the people, both exhibitors and retailers as everyone that I came into contact with seems to have been all smiles and with a positive energy.

I found my favourite jeweller there; Wise Jewellery which I first discovered at the Rocks market in Sydney. My birthday ring I bought there I wear everyday and it just gets nicer.
Another exhibitor that I loved was Vivid Elements with her beautiful and colourful glassware, especially the gorgeous red glass lamp!

So now comes the days to process orders, follow up on interests and get down to serious sewing :) I like!

Here are some photos from the show








No comments:

Post a Comment