Friday 9 August 2013

Sooo excited, new series of bracelets...

I am just loving today! Not only are the kids playing really well despite the rainy day, but I have finally finished my first 4 bracelets in the new series of bracelets.
I haven't yet named these, but I am using different typed of leathers; salmon, wolffish and reindeer with the different clasps that I recently received from Spain.

I will trialling different sorts of clasps out in various metals (all from stainless steel, sterling silver to silver colour), so hopefully the end result will be a range of beautiful and unique bracelets in a varied price range.

My first lot of pictures of these.

This is in reindeer leather so I can make this in all the colours that the Sami bracelets come in. Here it is in a dark blue.


This bracelet is made from red salmon leather. It will also be available in a flat surface and in various colours within the next couple of months. At the moment this vibrant red is what is available right now.




This bracelet is made out of the only scaleless fish, the Wolffish! Here shown in the red colour with a very strong magnetic lock. The colours will also be available in various colours soon, but anyone wanting to order red is available right now.



Same silver lock as the Salmon bracelet, but here it is in a white reindeer leather. All bracelets are finely finished off with hand stiched seams. All colours available now. 

The width of these bands are roughly 1.3cm. I am waiting for clasps that are wider so will be making a male range too.

Any feedback most welcomed as it is such a help to hear what other people think works and doesn't.
Cheers







No comments:

Post a Comment