Tuesday 1 October 2013

custom orders...

These 2 orders are the last custom orders that I have made and sent.
The first bracelet is for a 'to be' 12 year old who was born in Sweden and now lives here in Australia.
The mother found a picture of a bracelet I had made on instagram, but instead of making it with 3 rows it was made with 2. A 3 row bracelet would have a been a little wide on a tiny 12 year old wrist, but this should look great. I hope the daughter likes it :)

It is 1.5cm wide and we made it 16cm long. It will stretch so as she grows so will it. Of course it has a horn antler button with the black reindeer leather.

This combination if for a lady who saw this combination on me, except the ones that I wear are dark blue.
They look great on the arm together, a good combo!






When I started making the round black the first time I realised it would be too long and what a pity to cut it, so I made it a triple with a different clasp.



Also a nice combination on the wrist.


Here is my instagram collage:


Here i have only used the reindeer leather for the round bracelets, but yesterday I spent the whole day making round double and triple bracelets with kangaroo leather. It is much stiffer than the reindeer and becomes a little wider, but it too will soften up.

No comments:

Post a Comment