Friday 1 November 2013

Men can and should wear bracelets...

More and more lately I have had the pleasure of making customer orders for men.. for themselves, not just for their wife or partner or daughters, and I love it.
I know I have raved on about how nice it is with men in bracelets, especially leather ones, but the Sami bracelets are a great way to go for a guy I think I have to share this with you.

Who can be more manly than our own Börje Salming, Sweden's icehockey legend who also played for the NHL? He has his collection on his arm and by the sounds of it he never takes them off.
Here is a photo of him and part of an article, thanks to another Kiruna (Northern Sweden) born guy sending me this... Tack Roger...who is patiently waiting for his wide Sami bracelet Gällivare. Photos of these after the article.




I can't quote the source of this article, but it says 'I love Kiruna' at the bottom of the page, so maybe that is what it is called. I also apologies for those who don't understand and read Swedish, but this is a proud sportsman who talks about his culture, his belonging and of course his love for his Sami bracelets. And there isn't anything not manly about this guy! And how nice to see not just one thin bracelet but a collection or why not a wide bracelet with more rows...

Below are a couple of photos of the Gällivare design. Gällivare is where my mother was born, so this one is for you mamma <3





I will make sure I have a large men's collection at the Christmas markets and the Swedish and German bazaars this December. The question is... can I go more rad and do things in stronger colours than just black and browns??

1 comment:

  1. If you want to buy jewelry online, flexible shipping options and hassle-free returns are crucial. Jewelry websites should provide insured shipping options, including Saturday and next-day delivery. For added protection, many jewelers require a signature upon delivery. In regards to returns, most jewelers have a minimum 30-day return policy and allow exchanges on gift items.
    Diamond Earrings in Houston

    ReplyDelete